Types of information we collect
We collect personal information about employees in Thailand from job applications and HR consulting assignments we undertake for our clients. This includes –
- information from your resume – including your name, address, contact details (such as phone numbers and email addresses), skills and other employment history details
- academic transcripts or qualifications
- referee details as provided
- information collected during the interview process
- other miscellaneous information that is disclosed by you
- criminal records
We usually collect this information directly from you, public resume websites such as JobsDB and LinkedIn, from referees, or indirectly through public access information via the internet.
Siam One Consulting does not collect information on website visitors or have links to external websites.
How this information is used
The personal information we collect is stored on a secured database. The Privacy Officers and Managers for your information Kuhn Sarawoot Intapanom (NED and Consultant)
We will not disclose your personal information to a third party without your consent – If we send your information to any third party, we will ask for your permission first. We will advise you of –
1. The name of the company
2. The name of the manager within that company
3. The reason we are sending your information to this person and this company, e.g. Job Application, employee engagement survey
How this information is stored and for how long
We will store all your information in your electronic file on a secure database. This will remain there indefinitely. Only employees of Siam One Consulting have access to our database and is strictly managed by Kuhn Sarawoot Intapanom. You can advise either at any time if you want your information permanently deleted.
Updating or correcting your personal information
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up to date. To assist us, please contact Kuhn Sarawoot if any of the details you provided have changed.
If you believe that information we hold about you is incorrect, or if you have concerns about how we are handling your personal information, then please contact us and we make all reasonable efforts to correct your information.
If you wish to seek access to or to request correction of the personal information we hold about you, please contact us.
If you would like further information about how we handle your personal information, please contact Kuhn Sarawoot on 087 888 1238 or on [email protected]